Large Hanging Landscape

 Earlier in the project I made a piece of work where I cut up one of the collages and then hung the pieces from the ceiling, this meant that the landscape only lined up wen you viewed it from a certain angle. This time I did it again but I printed the sections of the collage on A3 paper. First thing I realised was that this was harder to construct than the smaller collage. Another reason I did this was to also get better photos. With my last documentation of this the background was a bit strange, it was the view into the corridor from my room, although this fit with the idea of bringing where I wish I was into my everyday life, I thought I could still show this in a better way.

I am really happy with how this turned out, I really like the fact that you can only properly make sense of the image when you look at it from a certain place. I also like the idea that I am trying to bring a sense of paradise and escape into my everyday life, especially now when we are limited to where we can travel.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thibault Brunet

Artist Statement

Action Plan