Isolated Clay Pieces

 With the images of the plain clay piece I took I digitally cut out the clay piece, leaving it on a transparent background. It looks really interesting taking these sculptures out of context again. The reason I did this originally is to create some new pieces however when isolating the clay piece I thought they looked really interesting on their own. I like the fact that this is a representation of a landscape without it looking exactly like a landscape. I think especially when the images are on their own they could be interpreted in lots of different ways. I like that there could be multiple meanings to these pieces but you don't know the proper meaning until you've seen the whole project. I think this is one of my favourite pieces in the project. I also really like them with a black background. 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Statement

Action Plan

Thibault Brunet