Sarah Eisenlohr

 Eisenlohr is another collage artist, she combines lots of different elects in her work to produce successful and interesting outcomes. She mixes landscapes photos with portrait images and as well as playing with perspective she also combines colour images with black and white.

Eisenlohrs work seems to be on the other end go the spectrum to Ginigers. I really like both of their work. I haven't really put people in my images as I do want to focus on landscape photography however it wouldn't harm to try.

I like the idea of mixing black and white images with colour images, I think that I never thought of this because I wanted to keep my landscapes realistic however, this could be a good way to make sure that there is a tell that they are fake. Even if this elects was subtle I do think it would be interesting to mix the colours.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Statement

Thibault Brunet

Action Plan