Noa Giniger

 Noa Giniger is another collage artist. Instead of using multiple images, Giniger takes one photo and isolates a section. This section then becomes dissociated from the rest of the image but it is then given a new meaning. The object seems to become the main focal point and it almost becomes two images in one.

These pieces of work are simple yet very effective. I like that each image has its own colour palette, the colours are quite simple. These images are not over complicated, they're kept simple but are very effective.

I really like this work however I do want to keep my images quite realistic, looking at Ginigers work has reminded me to keep it simple. My work doesn't have to be too complicated for it to look good.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Statement

Thibault Brunet

Action Plan