Test 5

This test was the worst one so far, it didn't turn out as well as i expected it to. I wanted to try and recreate a similar idea to what I had tried before by separating the layers of the photograph so they came out at different depths. This time I tried using clay. I cut around each section and then stuck the photo onto the piece of clay afterwards and attached all the layers together. However the photos didn't stick great and the clay wasn't flat and a bit torn. I still managed to put the whole piece together however it doesn't look amazing. I think it would've been better if I had maybe attached the layers together when they were wet and maybe tried attaching the photos through emulsion transfer or something similar. I do think this idea could work however I need to think of a better technique. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Statement

Thibault Brunet

Action Plan