Perspective

I was out walking my dog the other day and I came across a real life perspective/illusion situation that I found interesting. I was walking through some woods and there was a wall on the edge of the wood. In this photo it looks like the wall carries on as if there is no gap in it.



However, the wall does have a gap in it you just have to be looking at it from a different perspective to see it. I thought this was quite interesting and fit quite well with my work, I want my work to look different from different perspectives but make sense from one point of view. At the moment I'm not sure show ambitious this is however this is kind of an idea of a starting point of where I want to take my work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Statement

Thibault Brunet

Action Plan