Projecting onto Clay

 I projected some of my collages onto the clay piece I made. I was happy with how this worked. I really feel as though this adds another layer to the work. Taking these fragments of the landscape, giving the flat image another layer, making them more 3D with more of a structure. It feels as though they are becoming more of a landscape again rather than just a photo of a landscape.

It also feels a lot more interactive. The images were on a slide show and changed every 10 seconds, meaning you had to readjust to what the new landscape looked like on the clay. I also moved the projector round, changing the perspective of the image on the clay. I also videoed this process, which looks like an interesting piece in itself. I like that this piece of work has multiple elements to it and it can be quite interactive, as where you stand changes the way you see the image.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thibault Brunet

Artist Statement

Action Plan